Gray, Tennessee, is situated between Johnson City and Kingsport in the Tri-Cities area and has easy access to the attractions of both cities. Life Care Center of Gray is minutes from local shopping and restaurants. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Held yearly in Gray, the Appalachian Fair includes musical acts, a petting zoo, rides, tractor pulls, monster trucks, a demolition derby and much more.
- The Johnson City Convention and Visitors Bureau details the events, attractions, hotels and restaurants around the city.
- The Cherokee National Forest covers more than 650,000 acres of land and features more than 600 miles of walking trails, seven whitewater rivers, 30 campgrounds and three large lakes.
- The Kingsport Convention and Visitors Bureau provides a guide to attractions, events, hotels and restaurants in and around the city.
- The Eastern Tennessee State University and General Shale Natural History Museum Visitor Center and Gray Fossil Site was created to host the archeological digs around the fossil site outside of Gray and display the fossils found in the region.